BCDT instructors have been in business for many years, training individuals from
all over the Midlands.
Our instructors are DSA registered and our training schedule is very comprehensive
and takes in not only town and country driving but also motorway tuition.
Black Country Driver Training is an independent specialist training company offering
you high quality training for all your transport needs. We also offer our services
to companies for assessments and we give driving refresher courses for drivers
who have been away from the industry for a while and want to get back into driving.
- Your lessons will be delivered on a one to one basis (one instructor - one
- Driving tuition is never shared with another pupil.
- Driving LGVs or Coaches can now be started at 18 years of age.
Training will be given in Modern up to date vehicles.
- Category B+E. Car and Trailer up to 7.5 tonnes
- Category D - Manual & Automatic Bus
- Category D1. Minibus 17 Seater
- Category D1+E. Minibus and Trailer
- Category C1 - 7.5 tonne Truck
- Category C. Rigid Lorry
- Category C+E. Articulated Lorry
- Category C+E. Lorry and Drawbar Trailer (if Required)
When you call us, ask for a FREE Assessment, where we will take you out on
the road and assess your driving skills, we will then be able to put together
a package for you for your driving lessons.
As you know, there are no two drivers the same, each of us have our own bad
habits that you pick up over the years of driving, we are here to teach you
how to lose those bad habits and start driving correctly. We will teach you
how to pass the driving test for the vehicle that you want to drive.
Once you have passed your driving test, you can then train for your driver
CPC modules 2 and 4. If you have held your car licence since before January
1997 then you will not have to take your CPC module 2 and 4. for LGVs, but
you will for the PCV.
We also give training for the full Driver CPC, 35 hours training over 5 days,
7 hours a day for both LGV and PCV.